17 March 2008

"What are you doing... AHH!"



I climbed the world's tallest minaret on Friday, backwards (don't ask) and I'm feeling it in my legs. It kind of sucked to be at the top when the bells went off at the top of the hour. Haha.

I've been trying to convince my two favourite boys to move to Spain and become toreros and get those sweeeeeet-ass (well... for lack of a better word.) tight trousers. Of course, one's objecting so much due to the tight trousers... but whatever. Haha, they would look so good in them.

I would write something meaningful but I just cannot bring myself to think right about now. The two boys in previous paragraph sent cookies and goodies in the mail which made me happy.

Must do research tomorrow on types of bullfighting.



NOT THE KKK. I PROMISE YOU. Read this. Imagine 200 of those walking the street...

It's Semana Santa and I'm going nowhere but next week I'm going to Paris to see my best friend Natalie! :D

1 comment:

Kiki said...

Lol. Totally saw like, two hundred of those walking down the street last time I was in Venice. :) I was like, "Oh no! It's the KKK!" Turns out, no. Apparently Americans are the only ignorant, hateful people.