11 March 2008

Give me love in stereo! Give me more of the attraction!



Do I look ready for a corrida yet?

So we just had an amazing discussion in my ethics class regarding bullfighting and we had a guest lecturer come in and talk about the sexiness of bullfighters, basically. Well, not really but "The pants are so tight you can see everything!"

I don't know what I'll be doing next week, since I won't be leaving Sevilla but I think I'll go around and check places out and go to the park and all whatever.

2 comments:

Poster Girl said...

You're writing here again!

Anyway, I know this is a belated comment, but that's awful to hear about the drama you had to go through--I hope it's cleared up at least a little since then. And no, I'm sure you didn't make a mistake in going there! Ups and downs, for sure, and maybe a lack of hot Spanish guys, but you'll be genuinely glad you did it in the end, I'm sure.

Hurrah for the power of peanut butter, though!

Resa said...

I am! I've been terrible about writing in here (and in my paper journal at home here, oops)

Drama is just something that happens when two or more girls get together and disagree on things. It's resolved and I've decided to make changes and learn from it!

Haha, the hot Spanish guys. Man, there's one in my building who looks like what I imagine Måns Zelmerlöw to look like in 10 years. Whoooo. I just happen to meet the ones with mullets. Mullets aren't my thing!

Peanut butter! Goodness. I had no idea such a thing I never eat at home could make me so freaking happy!