04 November 2007

We Got That One Nice Dream We Live For

As of 16 January 2008, I will be calling Sevilla, Spain my home for a semester. I'll be studying politics, Spanish and probably art while I'm there, in addition to living one sweet life.

I decided to start this blog to chronicle my life in the lead up and while there so my family and friends can read it.

I found out last week, 25 October 2007, that I was selected through my university to study in Sevilla, Spain. Before that, on 15 October 2007, I submitted my application for selection. And the month before that, I attended various meetings (and bothering the study abroad people with questions) to figure out where exactly to go.

Anyway, back to 25 October. I get a phone call on the way to school telling me to go to the study abroad center to pick up my acceptance packet for Sevilla, Spain.

They give you this giant fold filled with mini-packets to fill out with various due dates. I have two due on Friday, 9 November.

Things to do:
-Packet A/B
-Get visa
-Shop
-Lose some weight

No comments: