19 November 2007

I've Got To Rock Until You Drop

I love to travel, but this trip was... hmm, a time for firsts.

This was the first time I'd ever been on a plane that had to turn around. The first time I had to find my way around a city I had no interest in exploring, I booked a hotel myself, ordered room service, took a cab ride by myself, been chased by a hobo, cried while shopping because of the sales tax, got hit on by an Italian waiter (WTF REALLY), had no interest in doing anything one day so I vegged out, applied for a visa, stayed in a scary hotel like the Bates Motel in Psycho, ate salmon for breakfast and spent $13.50 on French macaroons.

Also, this was the first time I'd ever been called up to change seats at the airline counter. Was sure glad I did it cos I got major leg room. The first time I'd ever had a flight delayed.

Um, what else. LOL the first time I went three days without a shower (long story). Also the first time I wanted to go home so badly I cried at the airport.

Last Tuesday was the first orientation for study abroad. Speaking of which, I have another one today from 2:30 to 5:30 PM and didn't do my homework for it, oops. There's only one guy going to Spain with this program. Hahaha.

Yeah. All those awkward firsts are out of the way. I should really write some more substantial entries, maybe put some pictures up. I think that'd be nicer to look at, right?

No comments: